ADEPT consists of a number of subject and sub-national boards that reflect ADEPT’s remit. The diagram here illustrates the Association’s structure for 2016/17 (updated January 2017).
The Leadership Team is the executive body for ADEPT. It:
- ensures the effective running of the Association
- takes an overview of its affairs
- determines policies.
Presidency of ADEPT
In May 2016 Rupert Clubb became the new ADEPT President, taking over from Heather Barnes, Devon County Council.
A Chartered Civil Engineer, Rupert has been the Director of Communities, Economy and Transport for East Sussex County Council since June 2007. Before joining East Sussex County Council, Rupert was with the Environment Agency where he held a number of roles as a flood and coastal risk manager through to senior management. He also chaired the ADEPT Environment Board.
Rupert's priorities for his year as President include:
- To recognise, and to build on, the strengths and values of the ADEPT membership.
- To foster and promote ADEPT’s relationships with central government.
- To help build the right conditions for growth based on the right skills.
Subject boards and sub-national groups
Click here to find out more about each of the subject boards and sub-national groups.
Governance and constitution
Click here to see our Governance Framework.
Click here to see ADEPT’s constitution.