ADEPT is the voice of Place Directors in strategic authorities.
- ADEPT Directors look after 33% of the UK's combined economic output - £915.5bn
- ADEPT Directors are responsible for transport networks worth £4.7bn
- ADEPT Directors manage our local environments, looking after people and place
As strategists and policy shapers we design services for the future, making the decisions that shape both our economy and environment.
We are in a unique position, operating between national and local government and Local Enterprise Partnerships. ADEPT works closely with Whitehall and Westminster and alongside our many trusted partners across the private and public sectors.
ADEPT is a forward thinking organisation, supporting transformation and innovation. We work closely with corporate partners at all levels to develop the policies and initiatives we take to Government.
With the devolution of powers to local government as well as a changing relationship with the EU, it’s never been more important to have strong partnerships.
We invite you to work with us as members and help shape the future.
Corporate Partner membership benefits
- Networking opportunities with ADEPT and like minded organisations, regionally and nationally
- Priority invitation to technical workshops, round table discussions, seminars
- Complimentary seat at the Annual Conference
- Attendance at the President’s Annual Meeting & Policy Review
- Invitation to the ADEPT Annual Dinner and Awards Ceremony
- Invitation to the Annual Lunch
- Listing on the ADEPT website with a link to your own corporate site
- Listing as a Corporate Partner in the ADEPT Annual Review and policy documents
- Use of the ADEPT Corporate Partner logo
- ADEPT membership certificate
- ADEPT monthly newsletter and other publications
In addition we offer many opportunities for sponsorship and promotion.
“Ringway has found that working on challenging strategic issues with ADEPT helps our organisation be a more effective Local Authority partner. We recently worked with ADEPT on 'Managing Demand' in a controlled way, This helped us appreciate some of the hard decisions that Local Authorities face, but also how such a strategy can actually increase local awareness and participation giving greater community engagement.” Scott Wardrop, Chief Executive, Ringway Infrastructure Services Ltd