1) Local Authority membership
2) LEP / Combined Authority membership
3) Sub-national Transport Body membership
4) Special Honorary members
5) Honorary members (retired)
Local Authority membership:
Each local authority can nominate up to six-named individuals to become ADEPT associate members.
A new authority membership costs £555 for the first year, rising to £565 in April 2020. After the first year the fees are based on the population of the authority.
- Population under 250,000 - £615 per annum (£625 from April 2020)
- Population between 250,000-500,000 - £1,230 per annum (£1,250 from April 2020)
- Population over 500,000 - £2,085 per annum (£2120 from April 2020)
LEP or Combined Authority membership:
For chief executives or strategic directors of Local Enterprise Partnerships or Combined Authorities, at a cost of £215 per annum (£220 from April 2020).
For chief executives or strategic directors of Sub-national Transport Bodies at a cost of £1,025 per annum (£1,045 from April 2020)
Special Honorary membership:
A Special Honorary Member is someone who was previously a member or Honorary Member who now works within the private sector, or outside of local government in the public sector.
Special Honorary membership is £50 per annum (£51 from April 2020)
Those eligible for Honorary membership must be retired from relevant remunerated employment.
In addition, Special Honorary Members who retire from relevant employment within the private sector will be eligible for transfer to the class of Honorary Member.
Honorary membership is FREE.