Over the past five years the FHRG has conducted research and rapid capability development across the following research themes. You can also click here to find out about our current research and themes.
- Value for Money (VfM) Benchmarking & ‘Big Picture’ Analytics
- Climate Change Impact Analysis, Carbon Measurement & Reduction
- Human Capital Management
- Optimum Operating & Services Delivery Models (Strategic Goals Realisation)
- Financial Resilience (Income Generation, Cost Saving & Costs Offsetting)
- Future Procurement, Agile Commissioning & Client / Provider Mutuality
- Connected Economy & Smart Places
- New Materials, Equipment & Methods
- Intelligence Gathering: Citizen Perceptions, Concerns & Priorities
- Community Engagement & Community Resources Utilisation
- Effective Stakeholder Engagement & Communications
- Services Devolution & Democratising Services (Districts, Towns & Parishes)
If you would like any further information on this, please contact Hannah Bartram, Chief Operating Officer at ADEPT via [email protected] or call 07872 013707 or Andy Perrin, Director at Proving Services via [email protected] or call 07400 161111.