ADEPT is a forward thinking organisation, supporting transformation and innovation. We work closely with corporate partners at all levels to develop the policies and initiatives we take to Government.
With the devolution of powers to local government as well as a changing relationship with the EU, it’s never been more important to have strong partnerships.
Paula Hewitt, ADEPT President 2021/22
‘One of ADEPT’s strengths is its partnerships, collaborations and networks and our Corporate Partners are a hugely important and integral part of ADEPT. The collective reach of place directors and our partners means ADEPT is in a unique position in being able to make the case for place services. By joining ADEPT, Corporate Partners have a great opportunity to help to shape thinking on future policy and practice.’
We invite you to work with us as members and help shape the future.
Corporate Partner membership benefits:
- Networking opportunities with ADEPT and like-minded organisations, regionally and nationally
- Invitation to regular corporate partner seminars and other technical workshops and seminars
- Opportunities to participate in research and development programmes such as Live Labs
- Opportunities to present to the ADEPT membership via the monthly Lunch & Learn sessions
- Complimentary full two-day residential package for the Autumn Conference (Nov 2021, Bath)
- Complimentary ticket to the Spring Conference and the Annual Dinner & Awards Ceremony (26 May 2022, London)
- All other tickets at the ADEPT Members' discounted rate
- Listing on the ADEPT website with a link to your own corporate site
- Listing as a Corporate Partner in the ADEPT Annual Review
- Use of the ADEPT Corporate Partner logo
- ADEPT membership certificate
- ADEPT monthly newsletter and other publications
Scott Wardrop, Chief Executive, Ringway Infrastructure Services Ltd
“Ringway has found that working on challenging strategic issues with ADEPT helps our organisation be a more effective Local Authority partner. We recently worked with ADEPT on 'Managing Demand' in a controlled way, This helped us appreciate some of the hard decisions that Local Authorities face, but also how such a strategy can actually increase local awareness and participation giving greater community engagement.”
David Craik, Executive Director, Colas
"Colas welcomes the insight we gain, through our ADEPT membership, of national and local government social value and sustainability issues. Our active participation in discussions and seminars informs us as to how we can best work in collaboration to provide the services required by today’s society. It has given us a unique insight into how ADEPT’s approach can shape the communities we live and work in."
Jason Pavey, Managing Director, UK Transportation, Atkins
"At Atkins, we believe that working as a corporate partner of ADEPT provides real benefits. It enables us to collaborate with ADEPT members and our local authority clients; it also helps us develop a deep understanding of the challenges faced by the sector in planning, designing and delivering innovative solutions. Solutions that enrich the lives of citizens and result in tangible improvements to the public realm."
The Corporate Partner Membership fee is £5,200 per annum. A flyer summarising the benefits of membership can be downloaded here. Our corporate partner membership is currently full; if you would like to join the waiting list please contact [email protected].