As part of our commitment to driving innovation through new ideas and challenging conventional ways, ADEPT is launching its third Excellence in Place Leadership programme, in partnership with Amey.
About the programmeWe want to bring together forward-thinking ‘thought leaders’ from across ADEPT to examine the key issues and opportunities affecting our sector. Together we will create a forum which:
- welcomes and encourages fresh thinking
- offers time to challenge in-built perceptions
- shapes the way ADEPT members think and do business
- influences the future of Place-focused strategies
Timings and modulesTypically each session will include keynote thought leaders, structured discussions and activities to create thought pieces, policy proposals, blogs and articles that can be shared with a wide range of audiences to challenge and stimulate conversation.
Launching in early 2022, there will be four one-day sessions over a 12-month period, hosted by an independent facilitator:
- 21st January 2022
- 25th March 2022
- 10th June 2022
- 9th September 2022
Download an application form here.
- For further information, please click here to read the leaflet
- You can also read the press release
- If you have any questions, please contact us
- Read the blogs here
- Documents - view Excellence in Place Leadership Programme documents